To reach this point, you must make a short detour to the left. From here you can enjoy a view over the gorge as a whole. The riverbed is broader in some parts, while in others the waters flow within a very narrow canyon. You can grasp the different morphologies linked to the erosive action of the torrential waters and how these would have carved their deep passage in the rock. At this point, to make your way back up the gorge you have to go back along the main itinerary.
- The temporary exhibition “The Wonders of the Underworld – Ampezzo, 20th June 2020
- The Geological Museum in Ampezzo opens next Saturday
- The temporary exhibition “Fossil fish from the Friulian Alps” opens again
- Coronavirus Emergency – extraordinary closing
- Presentation conference – book “INSIDE THE CARNIC ALPS” – Udine, 25th June 2019