The Lake of Bordaglia is a small stretch of water that occupies a basin of glacial origin, elongated along a line running north-east – south-west, the same as the bundle of faults featured in the Val Bordaglia Line. The lake can be reached from the Casera Bordaglia di Sopra by going down a detour on the right.
- The temporary exhibition “The Wonders of the Underworld – Ampezzo, 20th June 2020
- The Geological Museum in Ampezzo opens next Saturday
- The temporary exhibition “Fossil fish from the Friulian Alps” opens again
- Coronavirus Emergency – extraordinary closing
- Presentation conference – book “INSIDE THE CARNIC ALPS” – Udine, 25th June 2019