The Casera Bordaglia di Sopra is located within the area of the “Val Bordaglia Line”, a geosite covering an area 750m wide and 2.5km long, that extends as far as Passo Giramondo. This is a bundle of fractures involving rocks formed from the Devonian to the Middle Triassic. As a result of various movements that occurred along the faults during the Alpine Orogeny, in some cases these rocks were compressed to a thickness of just a few metres.
- The temporary exhibition “The Wonders of the Underworld – Ampezzo, 20th June 2020
- The Geological Museum in Ampezzo opens next Saturday
- The temporary exhibition “Fossil fish from the Friulian Alps” opens again
- Coronavirus Emergency – extraordinary closing
- Presentation conference – book “INSIDE THE CARNIC ALPS” – Udine, 25th June 2019