Looking south, you can see the peat bog where the Grotta di Attila opens. These peat bogs, quite widespread in the Cason di Lanza area, are marshy pieces of land derived from the natural infilling of ancient ponds shaped by glaciers. Particularly important for their ecological value, these peat bogs contribute to making this part of the Carnic Alps unique.
- The temporary exhibition “The Wonders of the Underworld – Ampezzo, 20th June 2020
- The Geological Museum in Ampezzo opens next Saturday
- The temporary exhibition “Fossil fish from the Friulian Alps” opens again
- Coronavirus Emergency – extraordinary closing
- Presentation conference – book “INSIDE THE CARNIC ALPS” – Udine, 25th June 2019