The Canal del Ferro-Val Canale Ethnographic Museum is the indispensable starting point to get to know the Valcanale, its history, its traditions, its splendid nature and, last, but not least, the geological history of this territory.
- The temporary exhibition “The Wonders of the Underworld – Ampezzo, 20th June 2020
- The Geological Museum in Ampezzo opens next Saturday
- The temporary exhibition “Fossil fish from the Friulian Alps” opens again
- Coronavirus Emergency – extraordinary closing
- Presentation conference – book “INSIDE THE CARNIC ALPS” – Udine, 25th June 2019