On the south-west slope of the Pale di San Lorenzo the deformations undergone by the Permo-Carboniferous rocks during the Alpine Orogenesis are clearly visible. These very evident folded limestone layers are sometimes twisted and sometimes interrupted and / or displaced by sub-vertical faults.
- The temporary exhibition “The Wonders of the Underworld – Ampezzo, 20th June 2020
- The Geological Museum in Ampezzo opens next Saturday
- The temporary exhibition “Fossil fish from the Friulian Alps” opens again
- Coronavirus Emergency – extraordinary closing
- Presentation conference – book “INSIDE THE CARNIC ALPS” – Udine, 25th June 2019